Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Changing Things Up


My little sister pointed out to me this summer that I am a Euro-inspired dresser with everything tailored and a classic look. I think I've been in a little rut lately, and decided to try something so not like me. Billow-y shirts are not my favorite thing to wear since I'm abnormally small up top and slightly large on the bottom. I figured why not try it once, and while I'm at it, let's go with a super unexpected color-combo and throw in some Army-green pants. After a little gold I was happy. I know it wasn't the hugest risk, but I think I'm finding my fashion bravery again!
Pants: Gap, $12, Belt: F21 $2.50, Shirt: Vera Wang for Kohls, Necklace: F21, $8, Shoes: Burlington Coat Factory, $12
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. I love the pants, and that necklace is really cute! I think its good to get out of our fashion boxes even if people don't understand.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like this. The look is very refreshing. :)

    ReplyDelete