Monday, May 9, 2011

Fondue Date Night



I decided to celebrate our 2 months of being married I would re-create The Melting Pot experience at home. It took a few easy recipes, lots of chopping, and a picnic set up in our living room to create a really awesome date at home. I needed something I felt cute in, could cook in, and could sit cross-legged on the floor. I think overall the date was a success, and the outfit did what I needed!

Shirt: F21, $21, Jeans: Aeropostale, about $20, Cardigan: NY&Co, Shoes; REI
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. What a fabulous idea for a two-month anniversary date night! Hope you had a wonderful time!

    Come take a look inside A Working Mom's Closet

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Melting Pot! Their prices are ridiculous, but the fondue is so good! What a great idea to celebrate with some melty DIY- I hope it was fun. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awe you are such a darling to celebrate your two-month anniversary at home :) You def look cute in my books and I will be e-mailing you soon! Just catching up on it now! Hope you are having a relaxing time after finals!

    xo Nav
    http://navlandstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete