Monday, February 20, 2012

3rd Annual Music Inspiration Challenge Recap

Last week I finished the 3rd Annual Music Inspiration Challenge!  I was thrilled to finish it in only a matter of weeks.  It's amazing what you can get done when you aren't doing last-minute wedding errands!

Here's my recap, with outfits in order of songs:

  1. Starry Eyed - Ellie Goulding
  2. White Sky - Vampire Weekend
  3. Falling in Love at a Coffee Shop - Landon Pigg
  4. Electric Twist - A Fine Frenzy
  5. What You Waiting For - Gwen Stefani (clean version)
  6. It's Not Unusual - Glee Cast


7. She Blinded Me With Science - Thomas Dolby
8. Every Teardrop is a Waterfall - Coldplay
9. Big Black Horse and The Cherry Tree - KT Tunstall
10. My Man My Moon - Feist
11. (If You are Wondering if I Want you To) I Want You To - Weezer
12. Dear in the Headlights - Owl City


And I must say this really got me out of my shell.  Notice no boot cut jeans and only one pencil skirt.  I am please with the outcome!  
I think next I'll do THIS LIST that I gave my sister!  

No comments:

Post a Comment