Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Midnight Dancers

I really love this song, and I picked out a few words/phrases that really helped me I draw inspiration for this outfit: the cobbled streets of Paris, Lovers, break the rules, you had me all along, I can hardly breathe, stay the night with me

So I decided something that was romantic, slightly rebellious, something you could walk all night in, and something that had some Paris inspiration.  Hello iconic striped shirt, ruffled skirt, soft curls, and edgy boots you could definitely walk (or dance) all night in!
  
Shirt: Gap, Undershirt: Shade, Skirt and necklace: Downeast Basics, Boots: Last Chance


1 comment:

  1. This might become one of my most favorite songs of all time. I love this outfit, I think you totally nailed it too. :)

    ReplyDelete