Thursday, February 25, 2010

Music Inspiration Challenge- "Beat It" -Michael Jackson



I gotta admit, this was the hardest one for me! I wish I owned some more MJ iconic pieces, but I just simply don't! However, when I think of MJ and fashion I almost always think of a red, black, and white color scheme. Don't see it? Just google image him, you'll see that in about half his music shorts he is in this scheme. He also wears some amazing prints with a little funky something. In addition, there are usually beautiful, trendy, yet feminine female characters. I tried to combine the two.
Dress: Rue21, Cardi: Last Chance, Shoes: Famous Footwear, Belt: NY&Co

1 comment:

  1. This look is absolutely awesome!!! I looove it.. i think i will use this outfit as inspiration for myself. Great! ... At one point he also wore alot of military style clothng.

    ReplyDelete