Thursday, February 5, 2009

Ode to Blair

I know, I'm super original, and late in the game. Due to the amount of teenagers I associate with at my job, I try to stay away from teen drama of all kinds, including TV shows. Somehow Gossip Girl and I just didn't really really meet for a while. I don't watch it often, in fact, hardly at all. I do, however adore the stylist who created Blair Waldorf. She's so awful, but her looks are so perfect! My should-have-been-a-prep-school self can't get enough of her looks. I know I will never pull these babies off, I don't have the body or the wallet, but I try to incorporate elements. I know every other fashion blog was so all over this two years ago, but I'm still a fan 2 years later, and still inspired! Here are some of my favorites:

No comments:

Post a Comment