Monday, January 4, 2010

The 11 Year Old Vest



Do you have a piece of clothing that you've had forever and still love? Behold, my sweater vest purchased at Abercrombie & Fitch when I was 15, and it was cool. I still love it, if you don't just lie to me and tell me 11 years later I can still pull it off! ;)

Shirt: Aeropostale, $12ish, Vest: Abercrombie & Fitch, $20 (cost per wear is probably $.50 at this point), Skirt: Buffalo exchange, free on clothing exchange, Boots: Last Chance, $40, Earrings: NY&Co, $4...feeling like a Jcrew catalog prepster...priceless
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

  1. OMG...I remember this vest so well and the memories that rush back. Great comeback and smart girl for keeping it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so awesome! Sadly I have nothing that I've had for that long. Love those boots :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had that same vest in the green color!! How awesome that you kept it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's those classic, timeless peices you just can't throw out.

    I can't say I have anything that I've kept that long but I do have a few items several years old.

    Love the color of the vest!

    ReplyDelete