Saturday, January 22, 2011

Jennifer Aniston Called, She Wants Her Look Back


It's hard to believe, but I'm in the application phase of business school, and I was thinking about my suit I bought when I started and what little wear it has seen. I decided to remedy this, my jacket and skirt are going to get out more!
I wasn't sure where I got my inspiration until I looked through a fashion book the other day using Jennifer Aniston as the classic queen who loves her blazers and jeans. Thanks Jen for making every woman in America want to be you!

Jeans: NY&Co, $16, Shoes: Famous Footwear, $20, Belt: Gifted from Mom, Shirt: Anthropologie, $20, Cami: Shade, $10, Blazer, NY&Co, about $20 (purchased as suit)
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. You look awesome in this! I love the wide belt against the white shirt. You really do look great!

    ReplyDelete