Wednesday, February 23, 2011

"Good Old Fashioned Lover Boy" - Queen

Posted by Picasa
This was a tough one for me- but menswear seemed to keep coming to mind every time I brainstormed what to wear. I wanted to wear a younger, more playful rendition of menswear since the song has a young and playful vibe. I have a rule when I do menswear- either girl shoes, accessories, or hair has to be used. I tried to compliment it with some beach waves.

Pants: Gap, Shoes: Mall Store, Blazer: AE via Buffalo Exchange, Sweater: Loft, Earrings: Custom made

2 comments:

  1. You have adorable beach waves. :)

    I love the bright pops of yellow! Those shoes are really super cute, too.

    Come take a look inside A Working Mom's Closet

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those shoes! I've tried to amass shoes in every color because colorful shoes are just so much fun!

    North Meets South

    ReplyDelete