Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Some Patriotism



Do you know how I knew I was marrying an absolute winner? At Christmas time I went shopping with the fiance and found this amazing blue and white striped cardigan with ruffles at Anthropologie. I told him if a piece of clothing embodied my style it was this cardigan. However, even the sales tag was way above my price range for one piece that isn't a basic- $50. I put it back on the shelf, found the skirt I was looking for in my size and went to the dressing room. Meanwhile, the fiance ran to the cashier and ordered the cardigan in my size. You have better believe Christmas morning I was the most surprised and flattered girl in the world!
So there is the story of my favorite cardigan. It works well all seasons and I was thrilled for this patriotic look. PS sorry for the back shot, not my most flattering angle, but I wanted to show the cool styling in the cardi.

Skirt: Target, $8, Shoes: Target, $5, Cardigan: Gifted :), Shirt: Downeast Basics, $10, Belt: F21, $2, Necklace: Charlotte Russe, $6, Earrings: Old Navy, $3 clearance
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. The seaming on the back of your cardi is what really makes it for me.

    And wow, whatta guy!

    ReplyDelete