Friday, March 13, 2009

In Case You Forgot...


This is what I look like when it isn't Spring Break. This is a typical day, maybe even lazy since the hair is in a ponytail, but I do try sometimes.

Shoes: Famous Footwear, $20, Skirt: JCPenny, $4, Shirt: American Eagle, $8, Jacket: Anthropologie, $30, Tights: Forever 21, $2, Headband: Target, $2, Earrings: ???, Ring: Kohls, $8

Posted by Picasa
...and this would be a typical casual day for yours truly. Seriously, i tried today, just wait for tomorrow. Don't give up on me readers, I will be back to work soon with the GMAT behind me!

Jeans: Custom, (friend went to Dr. Phil and he gave a pair to every audience member, she didn't want them and gave them to me, these jeans= size me!) free, Shoes: Target, $13, Shirt: Anthropologie, $20, Necklace: Lia Sophia, gifted, Watch: Fossil, gifted, Earrings, Target, $2

(I took these photos before I had my blog, so I figured I could get away with this)

No comments:

Post a Comment