Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Pants That Fit!


I finally bought some pants that fit on my trip to LA. I'm not weird about my weight- I never have been, but I have gone down 2 sizes recently, and it's a weird feeling since I was in pretty good shape before. Can a lack of carbs and running a little more than I usually do change you that much? I hope I don't go too much more, I am not a fan of being below a size 6, girls just should have curves! At least I had a good excuse to buy these pants in LA when Anthro had one amazing sale! Plus they are my current fashion favorite color- blue!
Pants: Anthropologie, $20, Shirt: Old Navy, sale $4, Shoes: Target: $8, Hair clip: Anchor Blue, $3, Earrings: Anchor blue, $6
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Hello,
    I love that you are a bargain shopper like myself. Love the pants.

    Check out www.fashionwithoutguilt.com for affordable fashion finds.

    ReplyDelete