Sunday, May 17, 2009

Accidental Post

Sorry about my super personal post I accidentally published on this blog instead of my personal blog. Please disregard it if you get it through google reader, and please don't stalk me since you know what schools I'm into. But, on that personal note if you didn't get it, I did get into grad school this week, but only on my second choice option and am still deciding what to do with my life- wait for top choice or shoot for top 10 school in a year, or take it and be grateful!

Oh but let me make this fashion related instead of wasting time: I did buy a power suit to celebrate. I will so model it tomorrow and take a picture- you just wait!

1 comment:

  1. Haha---been there and done that! I did get the post on my reader, glanced over it, and then let it pass me by....

    congratulations on the grad school! super exciting! :)

    ReplyDelete