Friday, May 1, 2009

Colorwheel Part II



I think I'm going to keep trying complimentary color combos for the next couple days, I am liking the change in my wardrobe!
Surviving the heat 101: Yes, it's almost 101, getting hot in AZ, and fashion becomes and interesting thing. Most people turn to over sized ill-fitting tanks and short shorts. I plan to stay modest and professional, so things should get interesting as it heats up! The first tip I have for super hot days: Look for cute cotton shirts that can be worn without an undershirt or layering piece. It's too hot for more than one shirt, and this shirt I found at Kohls is indeed a T, but it can stand by itself and keeps things nice and cool.

Shirt: Kohls, $14, Pants: Gap, $12, Shoes: Rampage, $7, Bag: American Eagle, $15, Watch: Fossil, gifted, Earrings: Icing, $6
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

  1. I'm really enjoying your poses, but also wanted to say I love the outfit :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg! I'm loving your looks! Yay for color! Great tips on w2d on a super hot day. I was just discussing this with a fellow classmate and today I'm heading to the Gap for some basic tees in bright colors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love everything about the outfit. I've been looking for a pair of white pants. Were those bought this year? They are the perfect cut and for that price I may need to make a trip there:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I feel your pain, live in extreme South Florida, hard to stay stylish in huge amounts of heat.

    ReplyDelete