Monday, May 18, 2009

Preppy/Business-Like/Feminine/Unique


I know I look like I'm going to kill someone in the last picture- don't worry, I wasn't. Sometimes when you use a timer some funny faces just come out, and this pic showed off my new favorite shirt the best. Brace yourselves, I paid more for this shirt than any other shirt in my entire shopping career. It just fit me so well and is my style (preppy, business-like, feminine, and unique)- plus there was the added friend pressure to buy (I usually shop alone or with my little sister who also means business when shopping).

Shoes: Target, $13, Skirt: Gap, thrifted, $3. Shirt: Anthropologie, $50, Watch: Fossil, gifted, Earrings: Custom
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

  1. That blouse is beautiful and was definitely worth the money. Stuff from Anthro is always pretty pricey, but the style and quality make it worth it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think your new shirt is well worth what you paid for it, b/c it fits you divinely and is just stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree, that shirt is worth the splurge since it's so perfect! I very rarely shop at Anthro, and I'm never sorry when I spend a little more because their clothes are so unique!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks great on you! I love love love anthro but obviously rarely shop there-- what a great find!

    undergradfab.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. As long as your blouse is not a one time wear, I think you made a great purchase! Awesome, Awesome blouse!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome skirt! You look so put together!

    ReplyDelete