Saturday, May 9, 2009

Bright and Cheery


It was a long week at work. I was SO excited for Friday. I was so excited to be taking Friday pictures, so I jumped for joy. I was so excited I thought about my inspiration style icon of the month, Michelle Obama, and I decided to try copy her style of coordination, and color combination. It fit well with color wheel week.

Shirt: Gap, $15, Sweater: Ann Taylor Loft, $3, Belt: Aeropostale (I think) around $6, Pants: Gap, $7, Shoes: Forever Young, $7, Earrings, Target, $4
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. I like the jumping picture! well timed! :-)

    And the shoes are fun! I'm wanting a pair of patterned shoes lately....suggestions? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how fantastically colorful this outfit is! And that jumping picture is the best - you have a great smile.

    ReplyDelete