Friday, May 29, 2009

Little Green Dress for Graduation



I fell in love the day I found this dress at Forever21. If you haven't noticed, I believe in sleeves! Sundresses are a must for AZ and for some reason cute and light-weight dresses with sleeves are hard to come by. It was graduation today, and tradition equals me wearing a dress, with a polyester robe over, on the football field, with it being 101 outside. I didn't sweat at all in this baby! Too bad I didn't take a picture of my ever so stylish black graduation robe. All night I kept thinking how I'm excited to accessorize it with a hood in 2 years!

Dress: Forever21, gifted, Tank: Nordstrom Rack, $6, Shoes: Target, $13, Necklace: Lia Sophia, $20, Watch: Fossil, gifted
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. Love the dress! It's so hard to find good summer dresses with sleeves.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on graduation! At first I thought your dress was DVF wrap. Really pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this simple and sweet summer dress!! I got my favorite summer dress from Nordstrom...

    ReplyDelete