Thursday, May 7, 2009

Blue + The Amazing Technicolor Dream Skirt



When I pulled out my blues today I realized first of all- I have a lot of blue! It's my favorite color right now, navy in particular. I went with some more spring feeling hues, and realized that since blue is such a neutral (go ahead, you can fight that statement if you want, but I'm sticking by it) that I really could put any color with blue and feel it was a good choice. So, I decided to go with as many as I could in this amazing skirt my dear momsy made for me. I almost forgot I had it, glad I found it in the closet again! I also went a little bolder by mixing the already striped/floral skirt with a polka dot top.
shoes: Nine West, $20 (gifted though), Skirt: Custom by Mom, gifted, Belt: Gap, $7, Shirt: American Eagle, $15, Necklace: New York and Co, $5, Flower clip: Anchor Blue, $2
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

  1. Awesome skirt!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That skirt it gorgeous! I love the idea of blue as a neutral too... I never thought of it that way, but I totally see it :)

    undergradfab.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the skirt--beautiful colors!

    And the shoes and the belt are spot on--looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is one eye catching skirt!

    ReplyDelete