Friday, June 5, 2009

Graduation Dress



Dress: Designed by me, made by my mom, flower embroidery by me (using a vintage pattern and vintage fabric), Belt: New York & Co, $10, Shoes: Mudd, $35, Under half-T: Mia Bellina, $10, Watch: Fossil, Gifted

This was actually my high school graduation dress, and I've loved it for years. I keep wondering if it's out, or just a sentimental piece I love so I keep wearing, but I have received compliments on it every time I've worn it for the past 8 years- go mom- you are an awesome seamstress!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. You are SO lucky to have a mom who can sew! The dress is adorable; it's so nice when you can keep wearing pieces that you've had for years. I also like how you've paired the sweet dress with a little bit chunkier belt...the two balance each other out nicely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a nice piece and what a great story!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that dress! Can't believe your mom made that... Also the belt is such a nice touch. I am actually looking for a belt JUST like that.....

    clothedmuch.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete