Saturday, June 20, 2009

Smokey Eyes




I made a quick stop at Sephora this morning- and was immediately asked if I am into smokey eyes and if they could do a demo on me. Why not, it's summer and I have extra time not to mention I hadn't put make up on yet (I'm not a huge make up wearer) plus I already had wavy hair. I was amazed how much I like it in shades of gray and so much eye make up. I came out feeling so hard core, and decided to try my least common style icon- the rocker chick for a dinner I was going to. I was pleasantly surprised how much I liked this. I think some crossbones and pleather may show up in my wardrobe....

Jeans: AE, $20, Bronze Wedges: Rampage, $7, Shirt: Target, $3.50, Cardigan: NY & Co, $8, Necklace: Mall Store, $1 sale
Posted by Picasa

10 comments:

  1. I like it. It's a very different look for you, but it works great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! You look AWESOME! Of course this is right up my alley, but you look great in this look! BTW, I totally want that cardi.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not so sure about the crossbones and pleather idea, BUT the eyes are amazing! They look GREAT with your wavy hair! Rock it, girl! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. And is that a snake-skin cardigan?

    p.s. since you asked, I'm a sign language interpreter. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am loving the smoky eye and wavy hair. A great look for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Isn't that a fab cardi? I have to resist the urge to wear mine every day :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay, I love it!! Isn't it amazing how different you can look by changing something as simple as eyeshadow?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this look! You look hot!!!

    ReplyDelete