Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Thank You!

Thank you readers for so many nice and awesome comments- they have pulled me through on some truly rough days in one tragic year! It never ceases to brighten my day to hear someone on the other side of the country likes something I wore and was thoughtful enough to leave a comment and tell me. THANK YOU! Particularly, thanks for all the grad school congrats. It's so awesome that you can find those with kindred interests, never meet them, and still call them friends and cheer for each other- even if it's just to get those shoes you've been holding out for.

I often am asked questions about my style or fashion, or just random things since I guess my life is a little all over the place (reflected by my hair, oh my hair). I apologize for not responding most of the time- there are legit reasons! #1 is the double full-time work and study I engaged in the past few months, and #2 is the fact that I can't get on to make comments or respond at work. I do work at work, but during my lunch I reserve some time for using Google Reader, if my papers are graded.

The good news- it's summer break! I am more than happy to address topics, answer questions, give advice (haha, yeah, if anyone actually wants that from me), etc.

If there are any questions, comments, or suggestions you don't want to leave as a comment, feel free to email me:
Camille at igetdressed@gmail.com

In the meantime, I will address some recent questions and frequent ones I receive in this next week......stay tuned!

1 comment:

  1. Depending whic computer I am on .. I cannot always leave comments for some readson, but wanted you to know that I ead your blog almost every day and love your fashion .. and yesterdays post was very inspiring - good luck :D

    sal xXx

    ReplyDelete