Saturday, June 13, 2009

One Suit- 5 Ways- Playful With Accessories



Suit: NY & Co, $45, Shoes: Target, $7, Watch: Wal-Mart, $10, Shirt: Free, stole from little bro when he grew out of child sizes, Necklace: Charlotte Russe, $5
Posted by Picasa
A few fun accessories in a monochromatic style make a suit pop while still remaining conservative. Red is clearly my favorite, but you could do this with any color on any neutral suit.
(Remember the rule of 5, so a red bag or red earrings would go well, but both would be an overkill. Technically I have on a red cocktail ring, I would so take this off for an interview so I'm still at 5).

3 comments:

  1. Loving it! Awesome pose btw!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice Pic! :) I like the angle--something a little different! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all the ways you are wearing this suit!!!! This is one of my faves, I'm a sucker for a red belt :)

    ReplyDelete