Tuesday, June 2, 2009

High-Definition Style



I know many of my fellow fashion blogging friends (yes that alliteration warmed my heart) also participated in the Lucky Sally Hansen polish event. I was a little late since the end of the school year just about kills me off, but I've noticed others submitted late also, so I went ahead and did this last weekend. For those who don't know, Lucky mag gives away a lot of freebies, and once they have your address- poof- things seem to magically come in the mail! Participants were sent a bottle of the new High-Definition polish to show that brights can be oh so cool on your nails! This is my interpretation of electric blue.

Dress: Thrifted Vintage (at least I bought it at a vintage store, but I'm skeptical, the tag looks a little too new) $13, Sweater: Papaya, either $5 or $7- I'm not sure which rack, Shoes: Target, $13, Fabulously bright fingers and toes: free from Lucky!
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

  1. I'm in love with that dress! Sooo pretty...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well vintage or new, your dress is fab!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely love the dress and the cardigan! Such beautiful, vibrant colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute dress - it definitely has a vintage feel even if it is new. Great look!

    ReplyDelete
  5. such a cute summer dress! Love the flowers, so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is very cute!! I love the red and blue!

    ReplyDelete