Wednesday, June 10, 2009

One Suit- 5 Ways- Feminine Touches


Jacket: New York & Co, $35, Skirt: Mervyns, $12, Shoes: My sister's throw outs, Tank: Shade, $5, Necklace: NY & Co, $5

Of course there are plenty of times when you want to send the message that you are equal (or more than equal) to the boys, and unfortunately that is often done by dressing in a similar fashion. However, I really wanted to show that I meant business while adding some feminine touches. I started with pink heels and a pink tank, and then swapped out my skirt for a more flowy, more feminine cut. I think these colors show that I am a girl, not seeking to mirror the dress of a boy, but I am still ready to take any of them on!

2 comments:

  1. I love that you are styling up your suit so sharply! I don't have to wear a suit to work, which "suits" me just fine (sorry - couldn't resist) but there are a lot of women who do and so often they let it become more of a uniform instead of a style. You are looking smart and sexy! What boy can do that?! (They're not good at multi-tasking.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the fem spin you've put on your suit!

    ReplyDelete