Tuesday, June 9, 2009

One Suit- 5 ways- Authoritative


Suit: NY & Co, $45, Shirt: Loft, $10, Shoes: Latin market ($7)

I took fashion merchandising in high school, and I'll never forget my teacher talking about what different colors means- red being authoritative. She told us if we ever become teachers to make sure we wear red and black on the first day of school (which I have, all 5 times). I think this applies to so many moments in life- so of course I was looking for the authoritative color combo applied to the suit.

3 comments:

  1. I love the suit with red accents. Is there a certain color that's good to wear for interviews? I've got some coming up soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the shirt with this suit. Great combo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great advice for me when I start teaching! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete